I’ve been interviewed by Insequa Ltd, where I was asked:
1) What would you like the new government’s response to dementia care to be?
2) What are we getting right in dementia care?
3) Demographics determine that the ageing population in the UK will rise considerably in the coming generation. This will align with an increase in the numbers of people with dementia. How prepared are we?
4) Is training for dementia care adequate?
5) Tell us something about dementia that would surprise us.
6) What does 2020 hold in store for Beth Britton?
You can read my answers here: https://www.insequa.co.uk/6-questions-beth-britton/
My thanks go to Rebecca at Insequa Ltd for interviewing me.