I combine over 7 years of professional experience as a consultant working in health and social care services with the unique insight that comes from 19 years of personal experience of dementia and related health and social care services.
I bring a wealth of knowledge, understanding and a diverse skillset to your organisation, allied with an exemplary communications ability and the respect of key individual and organisational stakeholders.
The consultancy work I have undertaken includes:
- Content marketing and social media marketing.
- Advice and support for one-off or ongoing projects.
- Training and mentoring for social care staff.
- Bespoke consultancy including any/all of the above designed around what an individual organisation requires.
KEY SKILLS INCLUDE:
- Personal insight, not just from my father’s 19 years with dementia but from the multitude of other people I’ve met who are ageing / living with dementia and their families, making me a multi-dimensional Expert by Experience.
- Extensive network and database of resources that enables me to signpost to numerous fantastic initiatives, projects and organisations that I work alongside.
- Ability to train health and social care staff to deliver positive, impactful change.
- Empathetic mentor who can support staff to bridge skills shortages or respond to specific difficulties.
- Excellent communicator with professionals working at all levels of care and support.