I’m delighted to share my most personal interview to-date, recorded in May 2023 with Toni Kent for her Challenging University podcast. This is the promotional material that accompanies the social media release:
How do you create an entirely unique career based on your life’s experiences? And how do you end up advising government bodies, global leaders and policy-makers when you haven’t got a degree?
Beth Britton is an award-winning content creator, consultant, trainer, campaigner and speaker who specialises in the field of elderly care with a specific focus on dementia.
In this episode, Beth speaks movingly about:
* Experiencing bullying and being home-schooled
* Her father’s dementia and the path to diagnosis
* Combining work and study with helping to care for her dad
* Campaigning for better understanding and outcomes
* Being filmed for the G8 Summit and becoming a renowned expert
Alongside her own incredible story, Beth provides a mini masterclass in how to be successful as a freelancer!
You can listen using the following links:
Amazon Music: https://music.amazon.co.uk/podcasts/b7510cfd-42f2-4c59-a609-94b8fc95468e/episodes/694e9eeb-6036-4fef-b5bd-637bc29a8704/challenging-university-podcast-beth-britton—award-winning-content-creator-consultant-campaigner-speaker
You can watch the interview here:
Thank you Toni.